Tuesday, June 18, 2013

(MO)terrifically behind...

I've been focusing so much on my baby that I neglected my updates here.  Sorry!  For those of you who don't know, I started the Moterrific Podcast back in March with the lovely Joanne (aka "Gearchic").  We try to keep a weekly schedule with a Thursday night recording/Monday release. Topics covering gear and bike reviews, whatever's in our heads, issues, laws, you name it...we'll take a crack at it.  We're also the only female motorcycle podcast and there aren't many motorcycle-related podcasts with men as it is.  It took many sound checks and equipment searching, but I think I've rested upon the Blue Yeti mic system for the Los Angeles studio with a soundproof box. Not too shabby considering I lack all technical skill in recording equipment and sound quality. Look Ma, I'm editing.  Never thought I'd say that.  You can download directly from our website as well as iTunes and Stitcher.

Website - Moterrific.com
Facebook - The Moterrific Podcast


No comments:

Post a Comment